Planet Project Research
Please complete research on your planet using books, encyclopedias, or the internet.
Be sure to INSERT any sources you use in your paper IMMEDIATELY AFTER YOUR QUOTE OR the FACTS/INFORMATION you gained by reading the book or Internet site.
Your research is due by May 17, 2019.
250 MIN 500 MAX WORDS
Research and answer the following questions about your planet below.
1. Planet Name: (What is the name of your planet?)
2. Location of Planet: (Where is it located? What did you learn about its orbit?)
3. Composition of planet: (What is it made of? Is it considered a rocky planet or gas planet?)
4. Moons: (Does it have any moons? If so, what did you learn?)
5. Rings: (Does it have rings? If so, what did you learn?)
6. Unique Characteristics: (What interesting facts did you learn about your planet?)
YOU MUST HAVE A TOTAL OF FIVE (5) CITATIONS (SOURCES)
CITE (GIVE CREDIT) TO:
1) "DIRECT QUOTES" or
Specific information you find, even if you phrase it in your own words.
For IN-TEXT Citations, Please list the source IMMEDIATELY after you type the information in your report.
IN-TEXT CITATION for WEBSITES:
Please copy / paste the entire URL immediately after your quote or facts you list,
(www.nasa.gov May 17, 2019).
(SCIENCE A CLOSER LOOK by: MCMILLIAN / MCGRAW HILL, PAGE 211).