BE KIND! EARN RUBIO'S FOOD!
Thanks to a 6th grade VCS family, we were picked by Rubio’s Coastal Grill to have a Kindness Challenge at our school! Every 5th through 8th grade student is eligible to receive a certificate for ONE FREE MEAL! Here’s how to receive your certificate:
- Brainstorm ways you can be kind to others here at school.
- Go throughout your day trying out all the ways you can be kind.
- Write a full paragraph (at least 5 sentences) explaining specific acts of kindness you did.
Your paragraph must include:
- A topic sentence with the main idea of the paragraph.
- Specific examples (give details!) of how you were kind at school.
- A conclusion sentence with an inspirational message to others about being kind!
You can either write out your paragraph neatly (with a full heading at the top!) and give it to Mrs. Hull, or type it and send to Mrs. Hull at email@example.com. You can also add it as a comment on this blog post! Entries must be sent or turned in by Monday, June 10th!
Posted on Sun, May 26, 2019
by Holly Hull