Book Project Presentation Instructions - FICTION
Come prepared on the Book Project due date with your project, typed reflection, and be ready to present! You will not read your entire reflection to the class when you present. Please read through the directions below, and be prepared to present following these directions on book project day.
Your presentation should be 3-5 minutes, and should include the following:
- Introduce your book (title, author, type of book)
- Quickly describe the main character(s) and setting
- Give 3-5 key details about the plot and conflict, or complications (but not the ending!)
- Tell whether you’d recommend the book, and why or why not. Give a specific reason.
SHOW OFF YOUR PROJECT!
- Read a few things from your project (if there are words!)
- Show us your project and describe it!
Posted on Fri, January 18, 2019
by Holly Hull