Quick Guide to Citing Sources:
- Find the exact web page where you found the information you used in your essay.
2. Open a new tab (ctrl, t)
3. In the new tab, go to www.easybib.com
4. copy and paste the link from step 1 into the rectangle on easy bib and click “Cite it”
5. Keep pressing the orange buttons to cite your source until the citation is complete.
6. Open up WORD and copy and paste the citation in a list form that should look similar to the example below.
Remember! Your “Works Cited” List must be on a separate page from your essay.
Sample of Works Cited page
Posted on Fri, October 27, 2017
by Holly Hull