7th Grade: Please read p. 739 and 744 of your textbook before using the "Quick Guide to Citing Sources" below.
Quick Guide to Citing Sources:
- Find the exact web page where you found the information you used in your essay.
2. Open a new tab (ctrl, t)
3. In the new tab, go to www.easybib.com
4. copy and paste the link from step 1 into the rectangle on easy bib and click “Cite it”
5. Keep pressing the orange buttons to cite your source until the citation is complete.
6. Open up your research report and copy and paste the citation in a list form that should look similar to the example below.
Remember! Your “Works Cited” List must be on a separate page/slide.
Sample of Works Cited page
Posted on Thu, February 22, 2018
by Holly Hull