Cite your Sources!
Quick Guide to Citing Sources:
- Find the exact web page where you found the information you used in your essay.
2. In the new tab, go to www.easybib.com
3. copy and paste the link from step 1 into the rectangle on easy bib and click “Cite it”
4. If any of the information is missing, go back to the web page you are citing, and look around (like a detective!) and see if you can find any of the missing information.
5. Once you have filled everything in you can find, or you can't find any more new information, press the orange buttons at the bottom of the page. Keep pressing the orange button until your citation is complete.
6. Open up a Google Doc and call it "Works Cited." Cope and paste the citation to this new doc. (copy = control "c"/ paste = control "v")
Remember! Your “Works Cited” List must be on a separate page from your research paper.
Sample of Works Cited page
Posted on Mon, March 12, 2018
by Holly Hull