Clouds and Precipitation - 2/22/2019
This is the perfect week for observing clouds and precipitation!
- Take your cloud sketches out of the science inbox.
- Flip it over and label the page, "Cloud Observation."
- Find a cloud in the sky. Sketch the cloud and write a description. Try using words from the other side of your paper.
- Identify the cloud you observed as one of the three cloud types.
- Add a prefix or suffix to the name based on the position the cloud is in the sky. Use the diagram on page 385 to help you.
- Turn this page into the inbox.
Read pp. 387 - 387 in your textbook.
Fold paper in half both directions and open it back up to create 4 squares. Fill in information from the diagram on p. 387.
WB p. 156 #8 and p. 158
Done? Click on the links below to practice identifying clouds.
Cloud matching game
ID a Cloud
Posted on Fri, February 22, 2019
by Holly Hull