Students, utilize the given links to discover the answers to the following questions. Write the number of the question and a short answer for each question on binder paper with the title:
"Earth's Resources Questions"
1) What is a fossil fuel? What are some examples?
2) What is a renewable energy source? What are some examples?
3) What percent of the world's electricity is supplied by hydropower?
4) What types of gases make up natural gas?
5) What materials are used on solar panels to allow them to produce electricity?
6) What is nuclear energy?
7) Who is considered the entrepreneur of the oil industry? What was his company's name?
8) Do electronics use energy when they're off?
9) By what percentage is the use of wind power growing worldwide each year?
10) How did oil and natural gas form?
Done? Turn this into the 6th Science inbox with a complete heading and work on Workbook pages 138-140 due Friday.
Posted on Mon, January 7, 2019
by Holly Hull