Find A Source
You now have three sources for your research project that we have explored together as a class:
1. World Almanac (article in your blue workbook)
2. Scholastic Article (online)
3. olympic.org (online)
You now need to find one more reliable source that helps you to compare and contrast the Modern Olympics v. Ancient Olympics. Here are the guidelines:
- You may not list "google" as a source
- You may not use "wikipedia" as your source. While this does have some reliable information that you might want to read, it can not always be trusted.
- You must only go on safe websites. If you are not sure about a website, please check with an adult before clicking the link.
Posted on Wed, February 28, 2018
by Holly Hull