1. You have your three body paragraphs about "reasons to be kind" all finished.
2. You took those three body paragraphs and made a thesis statement - one sentence that says what your whole essay is about.
3. You added a hook above your thesis statement to create an introduction paragraph.
Now, you will work on your conclusion paragraph.
4. Restate the main message of the essay (different words than your thesis!)
5. Reader Message - what message can you leave your reader that relates to the essay?
6. When your conclusion paragraph is done, put it all together to create a 5 paragraph essay!
7. Then, proofread your work!
You need to be up to STEP 3 by Friday! If you finish the first 3 steps, keep going!
Posted on Wed, October 3, 2018
by Holly Hull