Pep rally

Pep rally

PEP RALLY


This story is about the pep rally on Friday. This is what some kids told us about their experience of the pep rally. Their experience of the pep rally. Cole in 4th grade said, “I am super excited and I can not wait  for the games, they are my favorite part about the pep rally, and I really want my team to win.” After the pep rally, we interviewed some other people. Peyton in 5th grade said, “ I liked when I saw all the cheerleaders cheer.” Also, Lily in sixth grade said she liked seeing the cheerleaders dance.” Then, Ella said, “Screaming and dancing was super fun!”The basketball games that the teachers played was very fun and interesting, said Caleb Gibson from fourth grade. Grace said her favorite part was dancing. Cobyn Palmer said his favorite part was the teachers playing knockout. Lastly, Bani said his favorite part of the pep rally was doing his layup. This was everyone’s experience of the pep rally.

             - Navigator news reporter Anabelle Afonso 

10 comments (Add your own)

1. Mikelle wrote:
Great job Anabelle! I really wish I could have been there to do the dance and see everything!

Mon, February 11, 2019 @ 1:59 PM

2. Mrs. Palm wrote:
Good job, Anabelle!

The students that you interviewed were correct, the pep rally was fun!

Fri, February 15, 2019 @ 9:49 AM

3. wrote:
What's up to all, the contents existing at this site are in fact amazing for people knowledge,
well, keep up the nice work fellows.

Tue, May 7, 2019 @ 6:02 PM

4. wrote:
Thank you for some other informative website. Where else may I am getting that kind of information written in such a perfect manner?

I've a mission that I am just now running on, and I've
been on the look out for such info.

Sun, May 12, 2019 @ 4:29 AM

5. wrote:
Hi, just wanted to mention, I enjoyed this post.
It was funny. Keep on posting!

Thu, May 16, 2019 @ 1:03 PM

6. wrote:
This blog was... how do you say it? Relevant!!
Finally I have found something that helped me.
Thanks a lot!

Fri, June 21, 2019 @ 12:53 PM

7. wrote:
I have read so many articles or reviews on the topic of the blogger lovers but this article
is truly a fastidious article, keep it up.

Thu, July 18, 2019 @ 9:12 PM

8. wrote:
I all the time used to study piece of writing in news
papers but now as I am a user of internet so from now I am using
net for articles or reviews, thanks to web. natalielise pof

Wed, July 24, 2019 @ 1:16 PM

9. wrote:
I think the admin of this website is really working hard in favor of
his site, for the reason that here every material is quality based material.

Tue, July 30, 2019 @ 7:53 PM

10. wrote:
Simply want to say your article is as amazing. The clearness to your post is simply cool and that i can assume you
are a professional on this subject. Fine together with your permission let me to seize your feed to stay
up to date with approaching post. Thank you a million and please carry on the
rewarding work.

Fri, August 23, 2019 @ 7:54 AM

Add a New Comment


code
 

Comment Guidelines: No HTML is allowed. Off-topic or inappropriate comments will be edited or deleted. Thanks.