PSA Script Instructions
Use the instructions to write your script for your PSA - due Monday, May 6. Use your textbook (p. 68) to help you see how to write a script.
Part 1: Script
You will create a PSA script that covers an important issue. Your PSA will:
- introduce one clear issue of public concern
- convince the reader/viewer to think the way you do about the issue
- support your message with facts, examples, expert opinions, statistics, and other evidence
- give a conclusion that clearly restates the purpose of the message
- give a clear call to action
- present the information in a creative way
Every student will have their own original script.
- Start out by describing the scene in italics.
- Anything that is not said out loud should be typed in italics.
- Use p. 68 in your textbook for an example of a script.
Posted on Wed, May 1, 2019
by Holly Hull